We believe in achievement, ambition and progress for all children. We believe that all children should have a fair opportunity to be able to find and develop their talents and passions and our broad and balanced curriculum enables all children to find success.
- We aim to meet the needs of individual children through highly effective teaching and learning
- All pupils receive high quality teaching and our staff have high expectations for all
- We put an emphasis on the early identification of a child’s needs
- We value strong partnerships with our children and their parents / carers
- We offer a range of professional support for children including; the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo), SEND support manager, external professionals such as Speech and Language Therapists, Educational Psychologists, Inclusion and Intervention, Specialist Teaching Team, Occupational Therapists and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHs)
- Our aim is to remove barriers to learning by carefully analysing need, making reasonable adjustments to provision and monitoring of each individual’s progress
- We provide all staff with relevant CPD to ensure they are highly skilled in supporting children with a range of needs
- The school uses a wide range of strategies to foster a culture of lifelong learning.
- We teach independent living skills for all children.
SENCo: Helen Loftus email@example.com / 01908 373588
For more general information and support please follow the links below to access the SEND Local Offer.
SEND Team parent training guide where you will find learning opportunities for parents.
Supports families and professionals who are concerned about children and young people who may be experiencing mental health difficulties.