Knowles Primary School Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in joining Knowles Primary School, part of the Tove Learning Trust.
As an employer, we offer:
- Excellent support for NQTs, NQT training, Middle Leadership training and access to Senior Leadership courses
- Subject specialist network groups though being a member of the Tove Learning Trust who are a strategic partner in a regional teaching school hub providing access to shared resources, latest thinking, challenge and support
- Continuing professional development opportunities available via the apprenticeship scheme
- Access to an internal market for promotions within the growing group of Tove Learning Trust academies
- A vibrant learning environment where students are ready and focused on learning
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension
Our shared vision and values focus on all aspects of school life to help students achieve to the best of their ability. We aim to provide an engaging and rewarding work environment with a high expectation culture where all staff are valued and equipped to meet the challenges associated with high quality teaching and learning.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tove Learning Trust Vacancies
Tove Learning Trust also have a number of vacancies for central roles within the trust.
- Tove Trading Ltd – Commercial Manager
- Tove Learning Trust – School Improvement Director (Science)
- Tove Learning Trust – Estates and Assets Administrator
You can find out more information about these roles on their website – www.tovelearning.org.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies